|Servings Per Container||As Required|
|Total CBD||CBD Per mL|
|500mg||17mg CBD/ mL|
|1000mg||33mg CBD/ mL|
|1500mg||50mg CBD/ 1 mL|
|2000mg||67mg CBD/ mL|
|2500mg||83mg CBD/ mL|
|5000mg||167mg CBD/ mL|
Benefits of Dani pepper
Support a sense of Calm
Manage everyday stress
how to take cbd oil
It's easy to take CBD oil!
Squeeze the dropper to draw CBD oil while it's in the bottle.
Then, take the dropper out of the bottle & open your mouth
Gently squeeze the dropper and place your dose underneath your tongue.
Hold for 45 seconds prior to swallowing.
For best results take daily for at least 14 days.
We recommend marking off on a calendar every-time you take your dose.
Using this sublingual method of CBD is one of the fastest ways for your body to feel the positive effects of CBD!
The Dani Pepper Difference
Choose Dani Pepper for a richer & potent CBD experience.
Made in the USA
Certificate of analysis
Our products are third-party lab tested by Samantha Miller PhD.
She's a pioneer in analytics and was given TIME magazine's top invention of 2016 award!
Samantha Miller founded Pure Analytics, a leader in product testing and safety screening.
Dani Pepper is a proud partner.
You'll also be able to verify the lab test of your product by using the QR code provided on your bottle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All orders are shipped out next day, Monday to Friday via USPS ground shipping. We strive to get your order to you as fast as possible.
Yes. Dani Pepper CBD oil tinctures are vegan. They are made using natural ingredients and are suitable for a vegan diet.
No. Our range of tinctures do not contain any artificial ingredients. We are 100% sure that the products you receive will be among the best available on the market.
Taking our CBD tinctures is easy.
- First, squeeze the rubber top of the dropper to draw in a dose of the tincture into the shaft.
- Aim the opening tip under your tongue but be careful not to touch your tongue, or you may contaminate the oil.
- When ready, squeeze the rubber top again to release your dose and hold it under your tongue for 30 to 60 seconds,
- Swallow and enjoy the benefits of CBD!
Our tinctures don’t have an overwhelming taste like others on the market. Our organic coconut oil creates a pleasant, easy experience.
These are all different ways that refer to the same product. The correct technical term is a CBD oil tincture, but for short many people refer to this product as a CBD oil, a CBD tincture and even a CBD oil drop.
No matter what you call it, the product is administered in the same manner with a dropper underneath your tongue.
People take CBD oils for many different reasons. To manage everyday stress, to try to sleep better, to manage pain or just because they’re health fanatics that want to improve their wellness.
You can check out our 20,000 + reviews to see what people are using CBD for.
We always encourage users looking for solutions to try CBD products for yourself, and then tell us about your experience.
That’s a great question. Sometimes, you’d rather pop into a store and physically buy a product. However we recommend that you buy CBD oil online. This is because you’re able to compare the different brands out there, and also verify the contents of your purchase by looking at the third-party lab test.
We ship to all 50 states in America. The best place to buy Dani Pepper products is from the comfort of your home. Buying directly from us will mean that you’ll have access to the best deals, pricing and products!
You can safely buy CBD oils at the comfort of your own home.
- Nicholas - “The best CBD hands down. No bad taste or smell, quality ingredients, perfect price”
- Ollie - “Dani Pepper has more than met my expectations I use the full-spectrum tincture twice a day and sometimes more if my day is getting away from me. For this price, I can afford to use it at this rate. Other companies are way overpriced and I just can’t ration CBD like that.”
- Georgie - "I’ve tried a few different CBD oils and Balance CBD made me convert. It’s so fairly priced and the CBD works. I’m calmer, which is saying a lot. People have noticed the difference."